This collection provides concise and practical descriptions of modern service innovations for professionals, government policy-makers, academics, social entrepreneurs and students. Service innovations impact quality, productivity, compliance, and sustainability of service systems using new technologies, business models, organizational networks, governance mechanisms and end-user capabilities.
TO PURCHASE A BOOK FROM THIS SERIES
ISSIP Members Only! Business Expert Press is offering ISSIP members a discount on books in this series. Print Price: $20.00; E-book: $5.00
To redeem your discount:
- Go to: http://www.issip.org/bep-discount-code/ (login with your ISSIP member password) and copy the code
- Click on your favorite book title below and enter the discount code Please click here for Current Titles
TO CONTRIBUTE A BOOK TO THIS SERIES
- short = ~80 pages in length book invitation for you and/or colleagues to consider…
- The purpose is to provide both academic and industry perspectives on service system innovations past, present and future.
- The primary market is the working professionals, executive development, MBA & master programs, and upper-level undergraduates.
- Why we picked BEP as a publisher: 1) BEP is very strong in the business publication, 2) BEP allows authors to reuse the content they publish with BEP, without permission, so long as the authors render it in a shorter or longer format, 3) very quick publication cycle, and 4) good loyalty programs for authors.
The collection includes short books (169+ areas <13+ Discipline Areas, 13+ System Areas>) that explain practical advances that best exemplify service innovations
- across multiple business and societal systems (e.g., retail & hospitality, finance & banking, information & communication technologies, health & education, utilities and urban services),
- from multiple disciplinary perspectives (e.g., marketing, operations, management, engineering, computing, design, and more).
- Converting your expertise into short focused piece for the business education market will be a valuable contribution. We thank you, in advance, for your valuable contribution to the series. If you have an idea for a booklet that would fit this business model, please contact us via email. We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
- This booklet project is an ongoing project; there is no deadline for new proposals and completed booklets in the near future. We believe that it will take us for at least 2-3 years to cover all 169+ areas. Business Expert Press employs a quick, 120-day production timeline after acceptance of completed booklet.
Pricing and some other information: noted here because the goal is broad distribution
- What are the prices of your books? “$20 for paper back, and $5 for digital versions.”
- What royalty will I earn on my book? “A 10% royalty is earned on all print and Digital Library sales of the book; a 15% royalty is earned on ebook sales made outside of the Digital Library.”
We would like to invite you to submit a proposal for a concise booklet. CLICK HERE FOR SHORT AUTHOR PROPOSAL TEMPLATE
please send questions and comments to Haluk or Jim
LIST OF PUBLISHED AND IN-PROGRESS CONTRIBUTIONS
The Services Dilemma: Productivity Sinkhole or Commoditization, by Niels Christian Nielsen, Jonathan Murray and John Zysman