- Call for Nomination: Vice President, ISSIP
- Nomination Deadline: June 27, 2016
- Start Date: Jan 1, 2017
- Term: One year as VP, followed by one year as President
Consistent with ISSIP Bylaws and Policies, ISSIP Nominating Committee is seeking input from the ISSIP members to nominate candidates to serve as the Vice President of ISSIP in 2015. All members of ISSIP are invited to participate in this process. Qualifications for this position include:
- Demonstrated significant track record and potential for future contributions
- Having served in senior leadership, research or academic positions with significant contributions in service practice, science, management, engineering, design, marketing, or innovation, etc.
- Deep appreciation of the impact of Social, Mobile, Big Data, Cloud on IT Service Innovation
- Deep appreciation of the impact of Incentives, Public-Policy on Human-Center Service Systems
- Systems thinking, design thinking, service thinking
This position is highly visible with the opportunity to work directly with ISSIP leadership and members, which include senior industry and academic leaders, entrepreneurs, students, and other future leaders. The position requires ~ 1 hours/week. Responsibilities include:
- Working with ISSIP leadership team and the ISSIP Board of Directors to support strategic and tactical goals, including ISSIP events, SIGs, Chapters, operations and finance
- Promote ISSIP globally by representing ISSIP in own institution or at other events globally
- Lead by example to bring out the best in ISSIP volunteers, and help recruit new institutional and individual members to ISSIP
The role provides well-qualified individuals significant potential to advance Service Innovation globally and provides a unique career development opportunity. Please submit nominations by June 27, 2016. Nominating statements should consist of a summary of the nominee’s qualifications and experience. Self-nominations are welcome. Materials should be sent to [email protected].
ISSIP Nominations Committee
Members of the Nominating Committee: Ammar Rayes (Cisco), Jim Spohrer (IBM), Jeff Welser (IBM, ISSIP Past President, Committee Chair).